Thursday, February 21, 2008

Probabilities...............

Well here I am; mother, wife, and a college student. I don't consider myself old (uhhhhm....40) but I have realized that I have put off college way too long! Im still working on my associates and I always joke around that I will finish my Masters in Elementary Education right around the time that I can apply for social security...lol I believe an education is important and it's something that nobody can ever take away from you so it's never too late! I was sitting in statistics class last night and was overwhelmed after 6 weeks with all of the terminology.....Mean and Standard deviation of a discrete probability distribution...Huh????? I just love the title of my statistics book "Understandable Statistics"....Arrrrrrrgh!



0 comments: