Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Peaceful Holiday Season

Peaceful is the only word that comes to mind to describe Christmas at our home this year. The hubby and I didn't exchange gifts this year, but we treated ourselves to a night out to dinner and a play. A local theater company presented It's A Wonderful Life...the musical. It's A Wonderful Life is my all time favorite movie (tied with To Kill A Mockingbird) so I loved every moment of the performance. I did receive a precious Christmas gift from my girls. A necklace with a beautiful heart shaped pendant and on the pendant are 4 rings with each ring containing a birthstone representing their birth month. What a priceless gift!
I haven't been in such a bloggy mood in the last several weeks. Not too much to blog about honestly and I have been at a loss for words. I don't want to keep rambling on and on about our home renovations, which has monopolized a majority of our time. I'm just enjoying my winter break from classes and trying to get geared up for more classes. Here are a few pictures of our time at home over the holidays...enjoy!








2 comments:

Ohilda said...

Glad you're enjoying the peacefulness! I can't believe how big Kaiden's getting. WOW!

The flooring looks awesome. Makes me wanna rip up carpets...ugh!

Have a happy new year.

Ohilda

Barbie said...

Just checking in since you haven't blog for so long. I hope all is well with you.