Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kirstie's Prom....

This evening was Kirstie's senior prom and she looked more beautiful than ever! Here I am snapping away taking photos and after so many photos she gave me "the look". You know the look that says that enough is enough mom! Whenever these special milestones happen in my children's lives it makes me reflect back to when I was younger.....oh how time flies! It's hard to believe my baby will graduate in a few short weeks. I hope this is a exciting and memorable evening for her so one day when she is taking photos of her children she will remember back to this very special day in her life.




1 comments:

Ohilda said...

Kirstie looks beautiful!!! I had to laugh about "the look". Oh yes, how I know "the look.

Congrats to both of you on this huge milestone.

Blessings,

Ohilda