Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day!


Referral Photo of Kaiden......we fell head over heals in love!

Kaiden and his foster mother in Liuzhou



It's so hard to put into words how wonderful the past year has been with the addition of Kaiden to our family. When I look into his little brown eyes I absolutely know that God put Kaiden on this earth to be our child! He is bright, caring, joyful, sweet, playful, energetic, loving and the list goes on and on. Kaiden and I went to the store today after speech therapy and I picked out a cake and Kaiden enthusiastically said "Party?". I said "Yes, today is a very special day and we are going to celebrate." Kaiden then said "I like party and cake." I tried to explain to him at a 3 year old level that it was his Gotcha day and all he could say is "Big Bird in China." Ahhhhhh, the sweet innocence of a child is so beautiful! Today is a special day, but the past 365 days have been just as special as May 8, 2007. We love you Kaiden!




3 comments:

Solomon Family said...

WOW....one year already! My time sure does fly! Looks like you had a nice time and a yummy one too celebrating your handsome son!
Laura

Ohilda said...

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet boy!!!! You are ADORABLE!

Blessings,

Ohilda

Barbie said...

Hope your Gotcha Day celebration was awesome!! Doesn't time seem to go so quickly!!! Beautiful pictures.