Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's Missing?


Take a close look at the picture. Did you notice what's missing? If you guessed ice cream you are absolutely correct! Kaiden doesn't like ice cream but LOVES waffle cones! Whenever I try to get him to try ice cream he creates this very serious look along with shrugging his shoulders and with great conviction says "too cold mommy!" It's funny because he enjoys eating popcicles during the summer. Oh well one day he will probably enjoy ice cream and I wont be able to refer to Kaiden as my inexpensive date.

2 comments:

Ohilda said...

Kaiden is adorable! He reminds me so much of my own sweet little Kai, who by the way, doesn't like ice cream either. Go figure! heh!

Blessings,

Ohilda

Barbie said...

He is so adorable! I agree though. I LOVE waffle cones and would eat them alone any day!