Friday, March 28, 2008

Summer in March!

Wow, today was absolutely gorgeous with a high of 81 degrees! Love it, love it, love it!!! Oh how I wish it would stay this warm but according to the forcast for the weekend it is supposed to be 30 degrees cooler...whaaaaat? Oh how I want summer to come and stay. I feel much more refreshed when I can open my windows and enjoy the beautiful day.
After running a few errands all of us put our summer clothes on and went outside to wash the cars. Kaiden helped shanna wash her car and when she handed him the hose he started to spray the car and decided to start spraying Shanna instead of the car. Shanna ran as fast as she could but Kaiden just kept on spraying her. I just love it when little ones laugh so hard that nothing comes out. He almost couldn't catch his breath from laughing so hard.
We spent a couple of hours washing cars, playing with sidewalk chalk and watching Kaiden ride his bike. I'm not going to talk about the cold weather tomorrow. Instead I am going to get off of this computer and enjoy the rest of this beautiful summer day in March!




Kaiden thought Shanna needed another shower.



It's always important to keep the antenna ball clean!


0 comments: