Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Smile Can Make You Smile.

Boy, I'm not sure who was more cranky last night, Kaiden, or mommy! We were trying not to let Kaiden fall asleep early since he didn't have much of a nap yesterday afternoon and he was cranky beyond cranky. All I would have to do is look at Kaiden cross-eyed and he would start crying. I have to admit that all that fussing made me a little cranky too! I didn't think the evening was ever going to end and I haven't seen Kaiden this cranky in quite some time. We all have those off days, so this was probably one of those days for him.
Kaiden got very upset when his daddy took his Snoopy cards from him since he was throwing them around the livingroom and wouldn't pick them up when he was asked. Kaiden had such and emotional breakdown and cried and cried with his little face buried in the ottoman in the same spot for probably 5 minutes. He finally picked up his little head and the biggest smile appeared across Kaiden's face when he looked down and observed another face smiling back at him.

It's true, Smiling is contagious!

Nothing more funny than a slobber smile!

3 comments:

Barbie said...

That's hilarious!! Brought a smile to me too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Kelly! Look at how big Kaiden is!! I was so happy to hear from you.. now I have to go and read your entire blog!!

Ohilda said...

Sweet Kaiden definitely puts a smile on MY face. He's beyond adorable!!

Hugs,

Ohilda