Thursday, September 18, 2008

THRIFT STORE THURSDAY!

This week I am starting off by sharing some projects that I have underway. I have purchased several great thrift store finds and once a week (hopefully) I will post my find and what I did to spruce it up a little. This week my first little find was this:


Not too pretty huh??? What do you see when you look at it? Right off the bat I knew it was going to be a candle holder, but it absolutely needed a little TLC. I was so excited when I went into the garage and found a can of....you guessed it....black spray paint!


Voila` a new candle holder. I went to the dollar tree and bought a little round mirror to go on the bottom, another candle holder, and a candle. For $5.00 I have a great new thrift store find to display in the house! Who said decorating your home has to be expensive? I'm looking forward to displaying another great find next week!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

I love thrift store shopping and making things pretty again. Great job on your candle holder. It looks great!

Ohilda said...

I love it! What a great idea!

Hugs,

Ohilda