Friday, October 10, 2008

Homecoming 2009

Watching Shanna and Lindsay walk out the door today in their spirit week attire really hit home for me. For one, I cant believe that they are seniors, and two, where in the heck did the time go? Tonight the whole family is headed over to the Western Branch Bruins homecoming football game. I figured out that the next time we go to a senior homecoming game will be Kaiden's homecoming in 2022. Sorry for the blurry pics. Uhhhhhhhm, It was the camera not the operator....uhhhhmmmmm, yep, that's what it was.




2 comments:

Barbie said...

Fun!! Are they going to the dance? If so, be sure to post those pics too. Beautiful girls!

Doesn't it just crack you up sometimes to think we will be doing this all again in the year 2022. Oh my goodness.

Ohilda said...

Yikes! 2022? That seems like it's eons away!!

Thanks again for stopping by my blog. You DID make me smile *big*.

Hugs to your sweet boy...

Ohilda